I don’t know about you but I go to Italy to eat and drink…Sure I love traipsing through the ancient ruins, learning the history behind the world-class art.But if I could only do only two things in Italy: they would be Mangia (Eat) e Bevi (Drink) I think many of our guests feel the same way. So I proudly introduce…
…Perillo’s NEW 10-Day Mangia e Bevi Tour and want you to be one of the first lucky travelers to enjoy our new, once-in-a-lifetime Italian food & wine extravaganza designed by me personally.
Join our November 1st tour and save $500 per couple when you sign up with a deposit by September 15th. Use the secret password: MANGIA when you book.
Mangia e Bevi is incredibly well-priced, includes deluxes hotels and days filled with touring, eating and drinking in Rome, Tuscany, Florence, Emilia-Romagna and Bologna, Italy’s food capital. As on any Perillo Tour, you can just sit back, relax and leave all the details to us. But don’t forget an empty stomach! Here are some of the highlights of Mangia e Bevi:
- explore the treasures of ancient Rome, the Vatican and Tivoli with our charming native guide (and in Perillo-style, we skip the lines)
- sit down to a warm welcome with piping hot dishes at one Rome’s famous family-run trattorias (spaghetti carbonara my Roman favorite) in the Trastevere neighborhood
- taste Chianti wines right in their birthplace at an elaborate Tuscan lunch
- explore stunning Tuscan landscapes and medieval towns like San Gimignano
- get into Florence’s art scene, but don’t miss the gelato
- eat your way through Bologna’s tortellini and lasagna
- nibble on fresh Parma ham a prosciutto factory in Parma
- bite into a chunk of well-aged Parmigiano at a local cheese factory
- sip local Lambrusco vintages and aged balsamic vinegar in Modena
- visit the home of Italy’s great luxury cars – Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati